Friday, September 2, 2016

Saskatchewan Art Fair - It's Happening Soon!


I am excited to announce that my application was successful and the Saskatchewan Craft Council selection committee chose four of my small (framed) 6x6 paintings to be represented in their booth at the Sask Art Fair! It sounds like it will be an amazing show - the first of its kind ever to be held in Saskatchewan. Here are two links where you find even more information about this great event:

www.saskcraftcouncil.org/artnowsk/

www.artnow.ca

Mark your calendars! If you love art and fine crafts you will want to find time to get to Prairieland Park on this particular weekend. I know several of the artists whose work will also be available at the Saskatchewan Craft Council booth and I know you won't be disappointed with the offering (think Bobbi Clackson-Walker, Monika Kinner-Whalen and Paula Cooley to name a few). There will be booths showcasing many other Saskatchewan galleries and I can only imagine that this event will grow in the coming years.

No comments: