Saturday, September 2, 2017

Art Now! Saskatchewan Fine Art Fair


This exciting second annual showcase of Saskatchewan galleries and artists is happening in Regina in two weeks. Last year it was held in Saskatoon and I believe the plan is to alternate between cities each year. As a juried member of the Saskatchewan Craft Council I was able to submit an application to have work shown in their booth and I am happy to announce that once again they selected some of my art. I believe they are exhibiting about twenty-five artists and fine craftsmen in their space. Below is what you will see from me:

Scatter
30 x 30"
oil on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2016

Icy Puddles
6 x 6"
oil on board
(framed)
© Nicki Ault, 2017
sold 

Northern Reflection
6 x 6"
oil on board
(framed)
© Nicki Ault, 2017
sold 

Living Sky
6 x 6"
oil on board
(framed)
© Nicki Ault, 2017
sold 

The little 6 x 6 inch paintings are all framed in white shadowboxes and actually look lovely as a set, although they are individually priced.

If you live in Regina or will be there in two weeks, try to find time to check out this event. It was a real feast for the eyes last year and I am sure it will be just as impressive this time around!

No comments: